Friday 8 January 2010

8th January 2010

Milo had a snow day today and I had intended on us going out somewhere but due to the fact that it hasn't got above -4 degrees all day we kind of changed our minds and had an in house day instead.

I think if the park had been open we might have gone there but this is as close as we can get at the minute,



either peeping through the main gates or gazing longingly across the fence.



What you can't see is that underneath all the snow are mounds and mounds of soil where new pipes have been put in. Apparantly the pond has all been emptied now and work has started on the new one.

I miss my park !!!

2 comments:

Little House By The Sea said...

Boo, I miss my park too.

S x

Twiggy said...

Aren't unexpected snow days the best ??? have a lovely and cosy weekend
Twiggy x