Tuesday 19 January 2010

19th January 2010

I strongly suggest that when you are as tired as I was yesterday you don't attempt to try knitting something that you have never done before..

it doesn't look too bad here



and the knitting in the round thing isn't too bad once you get into the swing of it ,

then you look at it a bit more closely



hmmmm, doesn't look like it's supposed to



frogged...............................

Gabe did sleep again last night , so maybe just maybe I might cast on and try again tonight!!

3 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

That's the pesky problem with knitting! It takes a whole lot of work before you realise it isn't working right! I'm sure sewing isn't like that at all!

Lucy x

Adrienne said...

Oh no! I've had too many of those moments to count too. Good luck on round 2.

I am just catching up ... I loved the 80's movies ;-) Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles being my favorites (and Girls Just Want To Have Fun)!

driftwood said...

looks very impressive to me xoxo

hurray for sleeping children