Saturday 29 January 2011

* 27 *

You know, I was going to try and do a post a day for January but on Thursday night after I got home from Stitch 'n' Bitch I was just so tired and aching plus when I really thought about it I didn't have anything to say ........ yep, I was totally stumped for words.

Hub went back to work today after having a week off. It was lovely having him home all week , it felt like we were a proper family . Oh I hate jobs with shifts , why can't everyone have the 9 til 5 jobs like my dad used to have when I was young?

So today I did all the little jobs I'd been putting off all week. I managed to do most of my homework last night so that was one that was already ticked off the list. I also managed to get the last of my photos for the Scavenger Hunt and finally take some pics of my January Bunty for the KAL on Ravelry.


She's supposed to be a snow queen / princess.

On the subject of Buntys don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already back on post number 10 . Not long until the big draw .

Now I'm going to try and catch up with replying to e-mails and blog reading.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

7 comments:

Poppy said...

I know what you mean about working long hours! My OH would only be home once a month for one weekend when the boys were growing up! He missed out on so much....thankfully he doesn’t work away anymore.
I hope your having a lovely weekend xxx

PS. Cute princess!

Thimbleanna said...

Your little bunny is SO cute! I still have one picture left to take -- hopefully tomorrow. And I thought of one I could get a better version of if the weather will cooperate!

Thedarkerside73 said...

I love your bunny! So cute.

I know where you are coming from with long or unsociable hours. My DH has up until recently always worked odd hours. Night included. Up until about a year ago he used to do a week of earlies and a week of lates. It always seemed that his shift was constantly changed to lates. And earlies he always seemed to have to work later than he should of. All that changed about a year ago. I would like to say he now works a 9-5 and all is fine. But as he works about an hour of so commute away from home and the nature of his job means he sometimes has to stay later, we still rarely have much quality time in the week as a family!

Love your posts and your beautiful pictures and cute animals that you knit.


MBB x

Simone said...

Your snow queen/princess is really pretty. I like the colour of her outfit.

LizzieJane said...

I love your little bunny, she is so adorable. Shift work is yucky. My Hubby did it foe a few years when we were first married... I don't miss it one bit. I hope you are enjoying your weekend too!
x

silverpebble said...

That is such a lovely snowy rabbit - gorgeous!

Shift work sounds so so tough. I suppose it makes his time off even more super precious.

silverpebble said...

Oh! Our comments crossed over!