Saturday 15 January 2011

* 15 *

Thank you for all the comments and well wishes from yesterday , I feel so much better today but I think that's just the knowing and am actually looking forward to seeing the Doctor next week .

Now back to the lovely Blog Award that I received from the very talented Mia. I haven't actually known Mia for that long really but she makes the most gorgeous bags and more recently cushions . I found her whilst doing a bit of Blog hopping which I do quite regularly. Something I love doing is going down peoples blog lists especially the ones which have the time updates on - you know the ones I mean?

Anyway , here it is. Me stylish ha ha , if only you could see me now !


There are several things you have to do with this award and they are.

* Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Pay it forward to 15 discovered Bloggers
* Contact these Bloggers and tell them about the award

I must admit finding 7 things was quite hard .

1. I am a complete techno phobe - if you don't believe me just ask Hub..
2. Apparently I have an annoying habit of saying " the " in front of things . An example is ' I saw the squirrel ' instead of ' I saw a squirrel '. Once again ask Hub!
3. I would love to have laser eye surgery but after checking it out it's just too expensive :-(
4. Occasionally I Tweet.
5. I still hate driving and I don't think it's ever going to change.
6. Hubs nickname for me is Twitchy Titchy Foot.
7. We are still wondering whether or not to get a dog , it's been near enough a year now and we still can't decide. I quite fancy a Siberian Husky or a Whippet ... Hub is going more down the lines of a German Shepherd .

So that's my 7 things.. and now the hard part of choosing 15 people to give it to ... You know what I think I'm going to do a big cop out and just award it to everyone in my sidebar as you all deserve it.

Thanks Mia x

6 comments:

driftwood said...

congrats on the award. my friend has a whippet he is a real softie. x

Mia said...

Hi Lisa,

Happy to read your 7things, thank you for sharing! I would like to have a cat to our household, and wish you'll find a perfect dog for your family soon!

Happy weekend!

Yours,
Mia

Lyn said...

I was given this award recently too I like finding new things out about people though!
love
Lyn
xxx

Simone said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better now Lisa. I would like laser eye surgery too as I am fed up wearing glasses! Bet you didn't picture me with glasses eh?!!! Good luck with the dog choosing! x

Thimbleanna said...

Well, since we're living parallel lives only many years (not to mention miles apart) I vote for the German Shephard. We had the most wonderful GS before the boys were born and he died when they were around your boys ages. Then a few years later, we got another one -- the dog they grew up with and we were all heartbroken when she died. Since your little angels are 20 years behind mine, a GS it is LOL!

Julie said...

Do your feet get twitchy when you are tired? That's what happens to mine, much to John's amusement!
I had a German Shepherd growing up and the my own as soon as I finished university (living in remote areas and working in isolated forests a dog is almost essential for sanity!) - they were both wonderful dogs and so very loyal. BUT they do require a lot of time and determination, which is why we have a spaniel now but, and I shouldn't really say this, John and I would both much prefer a GSD and have a horrible feeling that we made a mistake (not that Kipper isn't lovely, she's just not quite the same). Juliex