Friday 31 December 2010

31st December 2010



We went for a walk this morning and as you can see the snow has all gone. In it's place just grey and wet ... who cares about a bit of mud , I mean, isn't that what washing machines are for.

Anyway , just popping in to wish all of you a very Happy New Year and to say thank you for all your comments and friendships this year.

Next month I'm going to try and do a post a day again like I did this year and also might even throw in a little giveaway as I haven't had one this year.

Now I'm off to empty all the rubbish bins , can't be having dirty bins to see in the New Year !!

10 comments:

...Nina Nixon... said...

Wishing a Happy New Year to you too and huge big hugs for 2011.

I still miss the snow, but mud is good.

See you in the New Year,

Nina xxx

Kitty said...

Happy New Year to all of you ... I hope 2011 turns out to be wonderful for you. :) x

Simone said...

Lovely little cheeky faces and how the boys have grown this past year! I changed the bed linen today. Like you having clean bins to see in the new year, I must have a clean bed!!! Happy New Year Lisa. x

LizzieJane said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. I hope the new year is a good one for you.
x

Lyn said...

Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year.
love
Lyn
xxx

Poppy said...

Happy new year to you and your family! xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! All the best to you and your family for 2011.

Twiggy said...

A very Happy New Year to you and yours from all at Twiggy Towers !! Your boys are sooooooooo cute !!
Twiggy x

Rattling On said...

Happy New Year!

Mia said...

Happiest New Year to you and yours, Lisa!

See you here soon again!

Yours,
Mia