Friday 1 July 2011

* 79 *

Here are my June efforts for the Scavenger Hunt, I hold up my hand though and do confess that a couple were taken today - oops.

Something with your town name on it .... and old plaque at the Aircraft Museum.


An Elephant ..... hopefully three elephants will be okay but if not there is one on the architectural photo too.


A wheel trim .....


Architectural detail ..... This building is the old Elephant Tea Rooms which was built between 1873 and 1877.


Cheese ....


Night ..... taken approx 10pm on the Summer Solstice.


Tree branches ..... I think this has to be one of my favourite photos that I have ever taken.


Cutlery ....


A Childhood Memory ...... the bridge at Barnard Castle ..


Farm animals ....


Something beginning with Z .... Zig Zags ??


The view right outside your door ..... taken last night .


7 comments:

Louise said...

What fantastic architectural detail and I love those elephants!

driftwood said...

a rainbow in perfect time for your photo, how fantastic is that.
love the ellies!

behind the ivy said...

Great photos. The Elephant Tea Rooms look fantastic, I can't believe I've lived here all my life and never noticed them!!

Thimbleanna said...

ZigZags! Brilliant! Love your photos this month. That Elephant Tea Room is beautiful!

Leanne said...

Great snaps again this month I had intended to join in this month.......not sure what happened.

Lyn said...

still trying to get mine together, these are great!
xxx

Adrienne said...

Great pictures! The zig zag was a good interpretation and the tree is pretty awsome. I missed out this go round - just couldn't seem to get it together. Hopefully I can jump back in this month.