Yesterday I recieved an e-mail from Kathy at LizzieJane, she very kindly gave me this award. My first ever award.
I can't tell you how big the smile was on my face when I saw this. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart ( sob) I would also like to thank my Hub for all his support , (sniffle) my 2 boys for smiling even when they really dont want to, ( choke)
and to everyone who reads and comments on my blog ( gets out the hankie) and for all the advice I've been given by everyone even when I'm asking stupid questions - will that do , chuckle.
In return I would like to give this award to
Mary Beth at Salt and Chocolate
Kellie at Don't Look Now
Sarah at Anyone Can Quilt
Tess at Driftwood
Adrienne at Some Of A Kind
Lina at Linaloo
Maree at Farmyard Crafts
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
Now for anyone who has never heard of Freecycle I strongly recommend you pop over and have a look. It is a site where you can give away things you don't want and pick up things you do want and it's all for free..
The other day I was reading a post on The Vintage Magpie about saving the pennies and she was talking about her bread maker. I sent her an e-mail asking a few questions about the bread maker and after thinking it sounded like a good idea I posted an ad on Freecycle asking if anyone had a bread maker they didnt want. A few days later I got a reply and a lady very kindly offered to deliver one to my doorstep.
Introducing my new bread maker - hardly used.
16 hours ago