Thursday 12 August 2010

12th August 2010

It's amazing what a couple of days of keeping your feet up can do for your knitting ..



I even managed to figure out a new way of doing shoe straps - why it never crossed my mind to do it this way before I have no idea ..



Toes are definately on the mend now , swelling is going down nicely and even though they are a lovely colour I can actually move and walk on them with no problem.



Pity really as I've another one of these little ladies to be done .

6 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

I'm so glad to hear your toes are on the mend - but maybe you should keep that to yourself so you get a few days more knitting time?!? Lucy x

Thimbleanna said...

Interesting. You have purple feet. Your adorable new bunny has purple feet. I'm thinking you should keep knitting and enjoy the rest!

Anonymous said...

She's cute!!! I agree with Lucy... milk it for all it's worth and don't tell anyone else that you're feeling better... couch knitting time is precious!!

andamento said...

Cute rabbit, love the shoes.

Personally I's rather be back up & about, hope the feet mend soon!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend!! Looks like you are putting your time to great use:) Your latest bunny is very cute.

...Nina Nixon... said...

Ouch - I've just read your 'bump' post - hope your on the mend?

take it easy,

Nina xxx

ps. love the bunny.