Monday 19 April 2010

19th April 2010

Thank you so much for all the get well wishes , we certainly needed them I can tell you. Nearly two weeks of being stuck in the house is enough to drive anyone insane... We had to make the most of the weekend as Milo went back to school today, he still has the rash but the Doctor confirmed that it wasn't contagious.

So on Sunday the three of us jumped in the car and headed to Joes Pond which is part of Durham Wildlife Trust . I've only been here once before when Milo was a baby and it's so close I don't know why we haven't been since.

As soon as we got out of the car all we could hear was birdsong , it was so peaceful and the scenery was just gorgeous. We saw lots of different types of birds too but my little camera isn't good enough to snap them.

















Next time we go we are going to take a picnic and explore a bit further , hopefully that will be soon.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, look how cute the boys look! I'll bet it was a wonderful day out! Glad you're all feeling better too!!! (And sorry for all the exclamation points LOL.)

Julie said...

That looks like a lovely peaceful spot. I bet the fresh air and birdsong made a real difference after being stuck in. Hope being back at school goes well today. My boys were a bit shocked to be sent off in shorts - it was quite nippy outside this morning - oops! Juliex

...Nina Nixon... said...

Fingers crossed for picnicing next time that is and I'm glad your feeling better.