Sunday 20 September 2009

Looking For New Homes...

I'm having a small sale in my Etsy shop if anyone is interested...



Annabelle Badger is now $25, or £15 , or $29 AUD, her dress and bag are removable but her shoes are not.



Tabitha Cat is now $25, or £15 , or $29 AUD, her pyjama top is removable as is her little teddy bear friend but her pyjama bottoms and slippers are not.



Susie Cat is now $25, or £15 , or $29 AUD, her pyjama top is removable as is her little teddy bear friend but her pyjama bottoms and slippers are not.

All of the above animals are knit with Rowan Luxury Cotton yarn and are approx 10" tall.

Thank you :-)

5 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Oh Lisa they are gorgeous! I hope they sell really quickly! Lucy x

Anonymous said...

Lisa... they are so gorgeous! I'm sure they'll get snapped up very quickly!!!

Ally Jay said...

What delightful critters they all are.

LizzieJane said...

They are all so wonderful Lisa. I hope they find good homes soon.
x

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, they're SO cute! I especially love the little kitties!!!