Week 3 update already, last week I thought I had done quite well and was quite ok about stepping on the scales, but oh dear what is this I see before my eyes 1lb on. That can't be right so off the scales I stepped put another 20p in the machine and stepped back on again - still 1lb on. Note to self - will bo better next week. But as I'm writing this the postman has just arrived and in the parcel for me is some special chocolate - can I resist until my next post.. I must and you must wait too I'm afraid to see what kind of chocolate it is :-)
Now I seem to have found my crafting mojo this month as apart from the shorts which are now finished , after solving the machine problem. I have finished another bear.
Sally is a bit of a tomboy so I made her some little dungarees for when she climbs trees and the straps crossover at the back so they don't fall down and get in her way.
My first set of bunting is finished - Milo wasn't too happy here but taking pictures of bunting isn't easy. Making the bunting itself was easy though thanks to the Audrey and Maud pattern which I won.
I'm nearly finished my second lot. I've appliqued letters onto this and last night was practising using the machine to sew around the letters. I won't show you my attempts as you might do yourselves an injury laughing!! These are the colours Milo chose as this is going to hang in his room when it's finished.
Hope you are all having a lovely week and the weather isn't too bad wherever you are .
23 minutes ago