Last Monday I went down to my local chemist and stepped on their digital scales, gasped in horror and noted down the results.
It was an okay week, largely helped by the glorious weather which we have been having that made me want to eat greek salads, pitta breads, hummus and plenty of fresh fruit. Friday night we went out to the pictures and then for an Indian meal and seeing as how it was our first night out together since November 2006 I enjoyed myself, a nice lamb and aubergine curry , although a bit hot was lovely.
I took note of all the hints and tips which were gratefully recieved, used a smaller plate, plenty of walking as exercise and tried not to be too hard on myself.
Today I went back to those same scales and YEAH 3 lbs/ 1.36 kgs lost. This week Hub is on lates which makes it easier to do my meals as I'm only doing 1 meal instead of 2. So fingers crossed for another good week.
Random picture of Cyprus where we normally are at this time of year! I've got a bit of the Cyprus blues at the minute
Lina also tagged me for my quirks , this was quite hard
1) Since being pregnant with Milo I can't bear to have anything around my wrists so don't wear a watch or bracelets.
2) I don't drink tea or coffee , apart from not liking the taste I really can't get my head around the concept of putting boiling hot liquid in your mouth!
3) I don't particularly like milk either and only have a tiny bit on cereal
4) Given the choice of a black ink pen or blue ink I will choose blue every time
5) I would rather turn up half an hour early than be a few minutes late
That's all I can think of I'm afraid - if anyone wants to do this Tag then please feel free
Baby G hasn't had his pic posted for a while - as you can see he's growing rapidly and is already in 12 - 18 months clothes. I think he's going to be a bit of a bruiser.
12 hours ago