Saturday 12 January 2008

A Bit Hungover

Last night I went out for a few drinks with my friend of 20 + years Joanne. I met her at 8pm and was home and in bed by 11pm. So why is it that after a glass of white wine and 3 halves of cider I,ve got a bit of a hangover today, probably something to do with the fact that I never go out and don't drink-- bleurgh.
On a different note Nicholas John has been a bit poorly, he's in an incubator and getting antibiotics for an infection but he,s getting better.
Went shopping today and got myself a couple of bargains, a Zoe Mellor book for £3.99 from TK Maxx or Teeny Maxx as M calls it and some Eskimo wool for £1.50 a ball. So I bought 4 balls out of my birthday money. Only thing is I have to get round to actually using it instead of just talking about using it, finding some time would be nice.
One thing which really drove me mad today was why oh why when there are several doors to get into a shopping centre people queue to go through the automatic door which is open instead of using their arms and pushing open the door next to it. It makes no sense to me at all. I had to queue as I was pushing the pram and find it hard to open a door then turn the pram round and go through it backwards. Am I the only one who has noticed this ?
I think I'll start my teddy bear tomorrow night once the little uns have gone to bed and my head is a bit clearer..

No comments: