Monday 1 February 2010

1st February 2010

A list of things planned for February..

1) Sew .... that would have started today but , the ball of yarn that I have been waiting for arrived this morning and it will only take a couple of days to finish off that project.
2) Abstain from any chocolate or Lucozade ( very sugary fizzy energy drink ) for one month .... so far so good
3) Sow my Sweet Pea seeds and tidy up the garden .... if the snow lets me.
4) Try to eat breakfast .... had a slice of toast this morning. What do you have for breakfast?
5) Exercise more .... we'll see.
6) Remember to empy memory stick on camera so you have new photos to put on your daily post!!



( picture taken 21st March 2009 )

They'll be here again soon ................

5 comments:

driftwood said...

love your February plans. I eat toast for breakfast, or if it's available cake...... not exactly a healthy habit....

Tina said...

Hi:) I just wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I am thrilled that you visited! I love your list of things to do in February, mine is very similar - and what does one eat for breakfast? I had better go and find out! Have a lovely day - Tina :)

LizzieJane said...

I eat oatmeal for breakfast. It keeps me going til lunch. I hope you get accomplished all that you want to do in February.
x

periwinkle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...Nina Nixon... said...

Boring old museli I'm afraid though a tuna melt for lunch!!