Tuesday 3 November 2009

Coveting ....

I came across a new Blog recently called Sally Jane Vintage and I think this girl has got a great sense of style , I just love her kookiness .... it helps to be tall , skinny and not have a rather ample bust but I can dream can't I? So what am I coveting ........



This vintage duffle coat , i just so love the toggles - I'm not fussy what colour it is either although if I were to find it in pillar box red it would make me soooo happy, and the way the weather is behaving lately I think it would be worn quite a lot . Can you believe we had hailstones this morning, what's all that about then??

3 comments:

...Nina Nixon... said...

'Oooohhhh' I so get that, but bare legs in the Winter 'brrrrrrrrrrrr'

LissyLou said...

oh yes, i like her blog too!

Thimbleanna said...

Hailstones? Is that unusual for England? I hope you find a red coat -- that one is beautiful!