Thursday 29 October 2009

Candy Goodies ...

The other week I was having a chat with Anna about , of all things, Candy Corn. Now Candy Corn is something I keep seeing around Blogland at this time of year and have always wondered what it actually tastes like as we don't get it here in the UK.



Now I don't have to wonder anymore as Anna very kindly sent us a little Halloween Goody Bag, isn't she a star ?



I have to say Hub was just as excited to see them as we were .



And they taste just as yummy as I imagined -- thank you Anna .

7 comments:

Esther said...

so what are they???

Louise said...

Tell us what they taste like! x

Ally Jay said...

Please, please describe for those who are still in ignorance, they look fab

karenshopes said...

You can get these in the UK. In Milton Keynes there is a shop called Lets Eat its a coffee shop
and also sells lots of different
goodies from around the world.
(quite expensive)!!!!

Karen

silverpebble said...

Hurray! We got the same parcel from Anna. Such kindness (and extreme tastiness)

Thimbleanna said...

You're welcome! Your little cupcakes turned out just darling!

Carol said...

Interesting. I have heard of it but never come across it in the shops. The cupcakes look yummy. I made some for Halloween but although they looked good and the sponge was light the butter cream topping was yuck! it was the red and yellow food colouring that I had used, god knows what it was made from it did day all natural!
Carol x