Sunday 6 November 2011

* 115 *

 You know when something goes wrong, like losing your cash card and you feel a bit bleurgh but you cope? Then something else goes, say your elderly cat foaming at the mouth constantly for no apparent reason which means an emergency trip to the vets.
 Luckily said cat is fine when an infected tooth is removed even though there is a hefty vets bill and she now only has three teeth left. On leaving the vets or should I say on trying to leave the vets the car breaks down. The exact same car which was just serviced and had its MOT the week before. A quick phone call to my dad to come and help us but we had to leave our car behind in a not so nice area.
My neighbour came to the rescue the next day, jump started said car and replaced the battery. The insurance quote came through which caused a mass choking but thanks to searching on the internet which managed to stay on for more than five minutes it was reduced dramatically.
Did I tell you Hub got a new I Mac two weeks ago, I don't think I did, well that's on it's way back .... Kaput so they say.
 Can you see the face on this tree?  Looks a bit like how I feel at the minute .

9 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I'm glad puss is okay - I think we all have times like this unfortunately where one thing after another goes wrong. Don't worry, something good will come along, it always does.

driftwood said...

oh dear, I hope things get better soon. take care and hang in there xxx

andamento said...

Goodness, you been rather unlucky recently, here's hoping things get bteer now.

Julie said...

That's rather a lot of things to go wrong. I do hope its the last and you get a spell of good luck to make up for it.....or even just things going right for a while! Juliex

Simone said...

This is how it seems to have been in blogland of late Lisa. I am glad that your cat is fine and you are all ok other than being peed off!!! I hope this week is a better one for you. x

Poppy said...

You poor thing Lisa! Looking on the bright side it can only get better, it dosent sound like it can get any worse.

Lou xxx

Amanda said...

Thats some week you've had! Hope things turn around soon.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- sounds like a very rough week. It's always like that though, isn't it? Bad luck comes in droves. I hope this week will be much better.

Peeriemoot said...

Oh blimey, that's an awful lot happening at once. Hope things are looking up. I love the face on the tree - its mood is clearly 'meh'!